Clothworkers’ Building North, 1.17/1.18
This is an interactive and highly practical workshop with Shirley Frances Clark, Management Trainer and Performance Coach at SFC Training.
The aim is to for you to be your own best advert and create a positive impression about yourself and your work within the University and beyond.
- Do you manage your image and the “messages” you give out?
- Do you create a positive impression about yourself and your work and are people impressed when they meet you?
- Do you want to be your own best advert and put yourself on the map?
- Do you promote yourself personally and professionally?
Attend if you want to:
- come across with greater confidence and credibility – even if it’s the last thing you feel!
- increase your impact and be taken more seriously
- project your most powerful self within the University and beyond
Please email Samantha Gill (S.E.Gill@leeds.ac.uk) to sign up to this workshop.