- You are here:
- School of Media and Communication
Welcome to the School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication is one of the top departments in the country for the study of communication, media and culture. With teaching and research strengths across a wide range of communication subjects – from popular culture to political communication, journalism studies to digital media – we offer degrees that emphasise choice, opportunity and the development of analytical and creative skills. Read more
- Kristina Karvelyte and Ana Stojiljkovic have been awarded a PhD.
- BA Film, Photography and Media student, Owen Seabrook, is one of only 15 undergraduate students from the University of Leeds to get the opportunity to travel to New York in June 2017.
- Policy issues often belatedly ask questions about humanity, morality and ethics. How we might design policy for digital humanity?
- What would a health service that embedded humanity into leadership look like?