- You are here:
- School of Media and Communication
Welcome to the School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication is one of the top departments in the country for the study of communication, media and culture. With teaching and research strengths across a wide range of communication subjects – from popular culture to political communication, journalism studies to digital media – we offer degrees that emphasise choice, opportunity and the development of analytical and creative skills. Read more
- 'British Independent Television Production: From Cottage Industry to Big Business' tackles issues of cultural production, commercialisation, cultural value and political economy.
- Impact English China recruits graduates to fill the demand for native English speaking teachers in both kindergarten and English Training Schools in China.
- Are you interested in a career in journalism at the BBC? Then come along to this talk to find out about entry level route schemes and what’s it’s really like in a newsroom.
- Do you need a hand choosing your modules for 2018/19?