- You are here:
- School of Media and Communication
Welcome to the School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication is one of the top departments in the country for the study of communication, media and culture. With teaching and research strengths across a wide range of communication subjects – from popular culture to political communication, journalism studies to digital media – we offer degrees that emphasise choice, opportunity and the development of analytical and creative skills. Read more
- A new report led by Professor Stephen Coleman, Professor of Political Communication, reveals children’s attitudes to the Internet and their recommendations for policymakers.
- Jairo will present at the biennial meeting of ADAL on the need to de-mathematise and de-objectivise journalism in the face of the challenges of the 21st century.
- lTV Line Producer, Jude Winstanley, guides you through all the essential tools to equip you successfully for a job behind the TV camera, including; CV writing, building a career, job hunting, networking successfully and top tips for surviving as a freelancer in TV.
- Clive Barnett is Professor of Geography and Social Theory at the University of Exeter.