- You are here:
- School of Media and Communication
Welcome to the School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication is one of the top departments in the country for the study of communication, media and culture. With teaching and research strengths across a wide range of communication subjects – from popular culture to political communication, journalism studies to digital media – we offer degrees that emphasise choice, opportunity and the development of analytical and creative skills. Read more
- Associate Professor, Lee Edwards, gives the keynote on Communication, Organisational Power and Democracy for the Brazilian Association for scholars in Organisational Communication and Public Relations.
- PhD student Ellis Jones has won an award of £500 for his essay on pop music and aspirational labour, entitled: ‘I do it for the love’.
- What do we want the future of democratic politics to look like?
- An unmissable evening to celebrate the work produced by undergraduate students of all years across the School of Media and Communication.