- You are here:
- School of Media and Communication
Welcome to the School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication is one of the top departments in the country for the study of communication, media and culture. With teaching and research strengths across a wide range of communication subjects – from popular culture to political communication, journalism studies to digital media – we offer degrees that emphasise choice, opportunity and the development of analytical and creative skills. Read more
- Issue Two of the School's research newsletter is now online, compiling research news highlights and updates from the academic team from the last few months.
- Chris Paterson launches two anthologies at the International Association for Media and Communications Research (IAMCR) conference in Leicester this week.
- Writing in Open Democracy, Professor David Hesmondhalgh analyses the EU Referendum result in his hometown of Accrington.
- Dr Jonathan Ward outlines the work he is doing alongside Professor Kate Oakley on the EU funded Centre for the Understanding of Sustainable Prosperity (CUSP) project.