- You are here:
- School of Media and Communication
Welcome to the School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication is one of the top departments in the country for the study of communication, media and culture. With teaching and research strengths across a wide range of communication subjects – from popular culture to political communication, journalism studies to digital media – we offer degrees that emphasise choice, opportunity and the development of analytical and creative skills. Read more
- The School of Media and Communication congratulates PhD candidates who have successfully passed their vivas in the past few months, with new graduates taking up positions both in Leeds and further afield.
- Dr Helen Kim joins the School of Media and Communication as a Lecturer of Media and Communication in September 2018.
- Explore campus, talk to staff and students and find out about your subjects at our open day.
- This seminar will consider China’s activities in Africa from a variety of perspectives including industrialisation, agricultural development, security and international relations.