- You are here:
- School of Media and Communication
Welcome to the School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication is one of the top departments in the country for the study of communication, media and culture. With teaching and research strengths across a wide range of communication subjects – from popular culture to political communication, journalism studies to digital media – we offer degrees that emphasise choice, opportunity and the development of analytical and creative skills. Read more
- The Daphne Oram Award Lecture for Digital Innovation has been awarded to Dr Joanne Armitage.
- Joe Foley won the ‘One to Watch’ award which recognises an individual who is at the start of their career but who has demonstrated the desire, skill and determination to go right to the top in the industry.
- Lisa Holdsworth has been a TV writer for over 15 years, working on some of the UK’s top TV shows. In this talk, she discusses how she got her break into TV and what being a TV writer really involves.
- Find out more about life at Leeds.