- You are here:
- School of Media and Communication
Welcome to the School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication is one of the top departments in the country for the study of communication, media and culture. With teaching and research strengths across a wide range of communication subjects – from popular culture to political communication, journalism studies to digital media – we offer degrees that emphasise choice, opportunity and the development of analytical and creative skills. Read more
- Jairo will present at the biennial meeting of ADAL on the need to de-mathematise and de-objectivise journalism in the face of the challenges of the 21st century.
- With less than a week to go until MeCCSA 2017 kicks off, we're pleased to share the conference programme and highlights.
- Joel Greenwell, the University's Graduate Recruitment Officer, tells us about the graduate opportunities with Teach First and advice for landing a place on the scheme.
- Content strategist Harry Elwell talks us through the past, present and future of content marketing.