- You are here:
- School of Media and Communication
Welcome to the School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication is one of the top departments in the country for the study of communication, media and culture. With teaching and research strengths across a wide range of communication subjects – from popular culture to political communication, journalism studies to digital media – we offer degrees that emphasise choice, opportunity and the development of analytical and creative skills. Read more
- PRIO Global Fellows are academics with strong scholarly records and a commitment to the research agenda on peace and conflict.
- Ysabel Gerrard will start a 12-week internship at Microsoft Research New England in May 2017.
- Learn about investigative journalist Eric Allison's fascinating career working in the media and criminal justice sectors. The talk will be followed by a Q&A during which students will have a chance to put their questions to Eric.
- The 2017/18 academic year might still seem like miles off, but it’s time to start thinking about your module options for next year.