- RT @media_moose: Media Assistant (100002050) goo.gl/aCbQKy #job #graduatejob #studentjob #mediajobs
1 hour ago
- RT @media_moose: Media and PR Officer (Part Time) goo.gl/ZO92eR #job #graduatejob #studentjob #mediajobs
1 hour ago
- Create a short film to be uploaded as part of a monthly feature for The State of the Arts entitled 'My Leeds':
16 hours ago
- You are here:
- School of Media and Communication
Welcome to the School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication is one of the top departments in the country for the study of communication, media and culture. With teaching and research strengths across a wide range of communication subjects – from popular culture to political communication, journalism studies to digital media – we offer degrees that emphasise choice, opportunity and the development of analytical and creative skills. Read more
- Toussaint Nothias, doctoral student in the School of Media and Communication, has just had a chapter published in a major new collection entitled 'African Football, Identity Politics and Global Media Narratives: The Legacy of the FIFA 2010 World Cup'. His chapter is called 'Afro-Pessimism in the French and British Press Coverage of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa'.
- The Flying Start website is now online, helping prospective students with the transition to University life by demonstrating how to study effectively at university, in an engaging and step-by-step manner.
- Are you considering studying at the School of Media and Communication from next year? Then come to our next pre-applicant open days, on 13 September and 11 October. During the day, you'll get a chance to meet our staff and students, have a tour of the facilities and find out more about our degree programmes. You'll also be able to have a tour of the campus, the Student's Union and look around the accommodation.