- You are here:
- School of Media and Communication
Welcome to the School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication is one of the top departments in the country for the study of communication, media and culture. With teaching and research strengths across a wide range of communication subjects – from popular culture to political communication, journalism studies to digital media – we offer degrees that emphasise choice, opportunity and the development of analytical and creative skills. Read more
- PhD students Lone Sorenson, Antje Glück and Ysabel Gerrard give an insight into their research - each having recently published articles in a range of academic journals and publications.
- The former Broadcast Journalism student starts presenting the Saturday and Sunday slot from January 2017.
- Irfan Shah, creator of the documentary “Ambulance Chasing” shares experiences of documentary making on a budget and gives his top tips.
- Henry, a Film, Photography and Media student beat 859 other entrants to scoop the top prize.