- You are here:
- School of Media and Communication
Welcome to the School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication is one of the top departments in the country for the study of communication, media and culture. With teaching and research strengths across a wide range of communication subjects – from popular culture to political communication, journalism studies to digital media – we offer degrees that emphasise choice, opportunity and the development of analytical and creative skills. Read more
- The School of Media and Communication is delighted to be hosting the Media, Communication and Cultural Studies Association (MeCCSA) Annual Conference, which will be taking place on 11-13 January 2017.
- Titles and abstracts will be advertised on the website shortly.
- Kicking off the Media Futures sessions for semester one, the BBC's Martine Croxall explains how the BBC reported the Paris terror attacks as a breaking story.
- Careers Consulant Ingrid Bale presents this CV boosting workshop.